As we slowly climb out of the Great Recession, there’s a lot to be thankful for (especially if you still have your sales job). But buyers bought, and will continue to buy; they have to. This means the future is full of great sales opportunities.
To help sellers win more of those opportunities in 2011, here are the 10 most popular Revenue-IQ posts from 2010.
Top 10 Most Popular
The following are listed in order of popularity.
- 60,000 to 1
- A Frequent Buyer Program for Service Customers
- Mea Culpa – Presentation Mistakes to Avoid
- Competing with Bigs, Mom-n-Pops & In-Betweens
- Don’t Go Under That Bus (includes an Issue Resolution Agreement to download)
- Teach Your Children…Business Skills
- Dead Shark
- 6 Golden Keys to C-Speak
- Walking Backwards: Timeline for Rebids
BONUS –> 4 Secret Bests in 2010
I’ve also included 4 posts that I felt were especially insightful (in my opinion, of course). I wish someone had shared this information with me when I was selling.
- Who Cares What Sellers Want?
- 5 Hard Knock Customer-Supplier Realities
- Sales Proposal as Change Agent
Good luck and good selling .