The end of the world has come, and gone, according to the Mayan calendar. Lucky for you and I, we’re still here.
The ancient Mayans have been kind to Revenue-IQ again; it was a good year:
- 86% increase in circulation over last year
- Updated our free sales plan & eBook
- 37 new articles to a diverse readership in IT, Media, Seafood, Healthcare, Energy, Pharmaceuticals, & many more industries
- Presented a new process to Unlock Revenue from Relationships
To help you begin tackling your 2013 sales goals and initiatives, here are two lists of the top articles for 2012, as measured by your interest.
Top 10 Articles of 2012
Here are the top 10 articles as measured by open rates through our email delivery service:
- Buying Cycle – the 4 Stages of Receptiveness
- 23 Tips for Delivering Great Sales Presentations via Web Meetings
- #1 Attribute for Sales Superstardom
- 3 Things to Let Go in 2012
- Why All Sales Reps Must Read “Made to Stick”
- Build Your Personal Brand on Service Quality
- The Problems with Problem Solving
- The Copy-and-Paste Pandemic has Lost Millions
- “Congratulations, you’ve got the sale – Now, about your offer…”
- Unlock Revenue from Relationships – Part 1
Top 10 Most Popular Articles for 2012
Here are another top 10 articles as measured by page views from our web analytics:
- Questions are the Answer: Your Biggest Sales Challenge in 2012?
- How do you Ask for the Sale?
- Deconstructing Sales Referrals for More Juice
- Is Your Prospect Data Sour?
- Winning Bids: What Your Competitors Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling isn’t Telling – but it is Storytelling
- Are Outside Sales Reps Obsolete?
- The Quick Sales Funnel & Super 8
- LinkedIn Introductions are Prospecting Bliss
- The Most Damaging Sales Tip to Avoid
Hope your 2012 was good, and wish you an even better 2013.