But business was good for us. And relationships with clients and peers were enjoyable and valuable: getting smart things done.
We hope your 2014 was worthy, and 2015 will present opportunities for you to succeed and enjoy.
Thanks for reading Revenue-IQ. Here’s a list of our most popular 2014 posts.
Top 10 Articles of 2014
Top articles as measured by open rates through our email delivery service .
- 3 Lies that cripple Incumbent RFP Responses
- Up-selling and cross-selling are dead
- Share of Wallet: it’s worth the deeper dive
- How to avoid Poison Apple RFPs
- 3 Breeds of Sales Story
- Presentations: Denouement after 3,000 words
- Presentations: How to keep the After-the-Show Glow
- Prospecting Deconstructed
- 3 Steps to Sales Creativity
- A Presidential Strategy for Selling
Popular Articles for 2014
Here are more top articles, not repeated in the above list, this time as measured by unique page views from our web analytics:
- Writing for Sales
- Buyers’ Receptiveness – How to Join Their Conversations
- Large Accounts – the Care and Feeding of Whales
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic 2015.