We continued a trend started several years ago to write fewer but longer articles. Hopefully you found them helpful.
However, if you’d like more frequent, shorter articles instead let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
In 2015’s consulting work we found an ever increasing need to help clients improve their sales presentations – and our articles this year reflect that focus. If there are other topics you’d like to hear about, again just let me know and I’ll be happy to take a look.
Just a few more days to recharge for the new year and to begin tackling your 2016 sales goals and initiatives. Here are two lists of the top articles for 2015, as measured by your interest.
Top 10 Articles of 2015
Top articles as measured by open rates through our email delivery service .
- Presentations are the Penultimate Sniff Test
- Qualify RFP/Bid Opportunities
- Dinosaur-Incumbents Still Roam the Earth
- What To Do When Sales Tank Instead of Panic
- How to Win the Presentation Trifecta for More Sales
- The End of the Two Channel Pony
- Sales Intel: 4 Painful Things You Need to Know
- Proposal Couture – Dressed for Success
- Naked and Afraid in Team Presentations
- Sales Proposals are Personal: Don’t Chicken Out
Popular Articles for 2015
Here are more top articles, not repeated in the above list, this time as measured by unique page views from our web analytics:
- The 57% That Changed Selling
- Debunking the Rainmaker Myth
- 6 Ways to Improve LinkedIn Citizenship
- 4 Roles to Play in B2B Social Media
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic 2016.