Wouldn’t it be great to ask world-class companies about outsourcing, contracting and buying?
Lucky you. Today’s blog gives you the opportunity to do that.
You can ask Microsoft, Yahoo and Expedia about governance, vendor selection, contract management, or procurement.
I’ll be interviewing several directors and managers at those companies for upcoming Revenue-IQ articles. You give me your questions, I’ll ask them.
- Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Expedia Inc.
- Procurement Manager, Microsoft Corporation
- Director, Business & Asset Protection (security), Yahoo! Inc.
RUSH DEADLINE All right, not so rushed
There’s a time crunch for this.
Submit your questions by 1:00 p.m. EST /11:00 a.m. PST this Friday (5/23) here when you can.
HOW TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS
Figure out what you want to ask and post your questions as a comment online here.
See, if you want your questions asked you’ll have to post a comment to this blog. Which isn’t frightening, but probably not something you do often.
Click here for instructions how to.
Or, call me and I’ll walk you through the process over the phone. Ah hah, but here’s the hard part!
I’m not collecting your questions over the phone, or in email. They have to be submitted as comments to this post.
Consider it enforced learning. If you have a question you’d like asked, you’ll post it in a comment. Again, here’s how to.
Go on. Give it a try.
Just to state the obvious, practical stuff:
- No guarantee that all questions submitted will be answered
- Questions will have to pass an appropriateness test (can’t ask “wrong” questions, i.e. where they live, what high-school did they go to, etc.)
That’s pretty much it.
Image credit: NikiSublime
President, Service Performance
Technorati: contract management, Expedia, governance, Microsoft, outsourcing, procurement, vendor management, Yahoo